How to make your brand glocal?
Starting a business from the ground up requires a lot of planning. More often than not, the marketing collaterals often get compromised to make way for other pressing issues before the business gets launched formally.
A well-positioned, strategically visualized brand with a compelling story can give a tremendous boost to a startup within the industry. Therefore, you must ask yourself if your marketing game plan adheres to the below shared pointers.
- What is your business USP?
- What are the products and services you offer?
- Why should people choose your product/service?
- What differentiates you from your competition?
- What are the marketing offers and financing options being provided by you?
- How are you selling your products and services?
- How are you reaching your target audience?
- Where is your business located and how can people contact you?
Before you decide on the marketing collaterals required, you need to assess what is the best combination that will work best for you. Here is a list of a few “essentials” that you just can’t do without:
- Company or product name
- Brand story and positioning
- Visual identity system (e.g. logo and design guidelines)
- Business cards & stationery – business cards, letter heads, envelopes
- Business presentation
- Social media handles and content
- White paper/success stories/case studies
- Newsletter/press release
Whether you are an entrepreneur, startup or a business owner, these assets will have to be created over the time as they will help in building trust and credibility, influence your customer perceptions and differentiate you from the competition.
We hope this article will help you go for the right mix of collaterals required for your business. Of course, every industry have their specific requirements and you will be the best judge to roll out the best combination. Just in case you are not aware, we at Luit have a start-up kit that has all the marketing collaterals that can be customised as per your requirements.